TURIN – BMW AG's Mini division says it will present the ultimate development of its first-generation “new era” Mini at the Geneva auto show this week. The auto maker officially describes the car as the “Mini Cooper S with John Cooper Works GP Kit.” Mini says the ultra-compact sports car is approximately 110 lbs. (50 kg) lighter than the standard model, despite its 18-in. wheels. The vehicle is equipped with a supercharged 1.6L 218-hp gasoline engine, a standard limited-slip ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.