Alan Starling, incoming 2003 chairman of the National Automobile Dealers Assn., plans to stick with much of outgoing Chairman Carter Myers' 2002 agenda. That's because topping that list are stronger dealer-manufacturer relationships and dealership ethics, two issues Starling feels deeply about. The St. Cloud, FL, dealer still is feeling the effects of the General Motors Corp. phase out of Oldsmobile – a brand that has been part of the Starling family since his dad began his automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.