CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. launches a new survival campaign after a survey finds 80% of people believe it will close its Adelaide assembly plant and stop servicing Mitsubishi cars already on the road. CEO Tom Phillips serves as the spokesman in a new national advertising campaign that emphasizes there are no plans to close the assembly plant. But even if the plant is closed, Mitsubishi will continue to be a player in Australia, the ads assure. Sales of locally built ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.