CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. is recalling 70,000 locally built Magna and Verada sedans and wagons to fix a potential problem that could lead to a fuel leak. A spokesman says the recall involves cars built between Nov. 3, 1999, and Aug. 21, 2002, and is expected to cost Mitsubishi about A$1.4 million ($1.2 million). ’01 Mitsubishi Magna He says there is a possibility the silencer pad in the engine bay might retain moisture. If the pad is in contact with the under-hood ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.