CANBERRA – The Australian Industrial Relations Commission has ratified a redundancy package for 670 Mitsubishi engine-plant workers. The commission says the pact involves "matters pertaining to the relationship between Mitsubishi and its employees" and applied equally to union and non-union members. This is required after a recent high-court ruling that says a union contract is not valid if any clause does not relate to an employment relationship. The workers’ severance package was put ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.