Looking to grow in China, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. reportedly will buy a portion of the 50% stake of Southeast Fujian Motor Corp. of China owned by Taiwan’s China Motor Corp. Mitsubishi says it has inked a memorandum of understanding with China Motor to discuss the size of the stake it would buy in Southeast Fujian Motor, a joint venture of China Motor and Fujian Motor Industry Corp. China Motor, in which Mitsubishi owns a 14% stake, said in September it would sell 15% of Southeast Fujian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.