Chrysler Group characterizes as misleading a statement by Mitsubishi Motors Corp. that casts doubt on the Japanese auto maker’s use of a jointly developed midsize vehicle platform. The two auto makers are moving forward with their joint production plans, Chrysler says. Mitsubishi weighs using mid-size platform with DC for future cars. “We will maintain projects that have merits to both sides,” Mitsubishi Motors says in the statement. “Regarding midsized sedans, we are considering a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.