Mitsubishi Motors Corp. says its sales in China in 2003 surged 106% over year-prior, reaching 143,235 vehicles. Sales of the Sigma subcompact, sold as the Dingo in Japan, led the growth – up 185% to 20,339 units. The Liebo, sold as the Pajero and Montero in other markets, saw an 89% increase with sales of 29,536 units. Freeca deliveries rose 10% to 19,644 units, while sales of the Delica van remained flat at 30,392. The introduction of new vehicles, including the Lioncel sedan and Pajero ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.