Mitsubishi Motors North America hires auto industry veteran David C. Schembri as executive vice president-sales and marketing. Schembri boasts 30 years of auto marketing experience, having held posts with Mercedes-Benz USA, Volkswagen of America Inc. and American Motors Corp. He most recently was with Mercedes, where he shepherded the launches of the SL, E-Class, CLK, C-Class with all-wheel drive and Maybach models. “I am extremely proud to join Mitsubishi Motors North America,” says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.