The European New Car Assessment Program conducts the first test of a fully electric vehicle, giving a 4-star rating to the Mitsubishi i-MiEV and its platform mates, the Citroen C-Zero and Peugeot iOn. Euro NCAP Secretary General Michiel van Ratingen says the rating indicates safety need not be compromised in zero-emissions vehicles. “It shows that a future 5-star accolade for EVs is not unthinkable,” he says in a statement. “Whether produced by established car manufacturers or by new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.