SANTA BARBARA, CA – Mitsubishi Motors North America can take credit for popularizing the now-ubiquitous 0% financing and currently is alone in the U.S. market in offering no payments until 2004. Despite capitalizing on creative ways to drive customers to its dealers, Mitsubishi’s incentive spending is less than half the current national average, and keeps falling, says MMNA President and CEO Pierre Gagnon. While other auto makers have upped the ante in incentive offers, Mitsubishi has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.