TOYKO — Mitsubishi Motor Corp.s' fuel cell vehicle, the MFCV, is on track to meet performance targets by as early as next summer, according to the automaker. Tests of the methanol-powered prototype, a modified Town Box van, began this February at Mitsubishi's main proving ground in Okazaki, Aichi Prefecture. Management's target: 300 miles (483 km) on a 10.5-gallon (40L) tank. Yoshiaki Danno, project leader in the company's powertrain research department, says 300 miles (483 km) is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.