Mitsubishi Motors Corp. plans to name DaimlerChrysler AG veteran Eckhard Cordes as a non-executive member of its board of directors. This early announcement of what’s to come at the Japanese auto maker’s April 30 shareholders meeting likely portends much bigger moves designed to heal Mitsubishi’s widespread problems. Eckhard Cordes Possible changes include controlling partner DaimlerChrysler increasing its stake in Mitsubishi to as much as 50% from the current 37.3%, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.