Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. names Wayne Killen vice president-marketing. Killen previously worked for Mitsubishi as a product planner from 1987-1989. Killen reports directly to David Schembri, MMNA executive vice president-sales and marketing. Killen’s duties include advertising, brand-experience marketing, product and marketing public relations and product strategy. Like Schembri, Killen most recently spent time at Mercedes-Benz USA. He was manager for the Maybach brand.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.