Mitsubishi Motors Corp. narrowed its net loss for the last fiscal year, ended March 31, but predicts a return to profitability in the current year. The auto maker reports a net loss of ¥92.2 billion ($808.8 million), an improvement on year-ago losses of ¥382.6 billion ($3.35 billion). Consolidated sales of ¥2.12 trillion ($18.6 billion) were essentially flat, down just 0.1% from year-ago. The Japanese auto maker posted operating income of ¥6.8 billion ($59.6 million), compared with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.