Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is planning to launch a new car in India’s executive segment sometime next year and this year hopes to build sales with a new Lancer variant. Mitsubishi Lancer Invex built by Hindustan Motors. K. Chandran, Hindustan Motors Ltd.’s general manager-marketing, says at a recent press conference that work has started on launching the new executive car. "But it is at a nascent stage right now,” he says. Hindustan assembles vehicles and engines for Mitsubishi in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.