Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp. plans to accelerate preparations for a globally competitive vehicle-production operation in the Philippines. So says MMPC President and CEO Kengo Takase in a published report. Takase says the company appreciates the positive operating environment the Philippine government is providing for export-oriented vehicle manufacturing. “We are very delighted about this development,” he says of the government’s decision to expand the Philippine automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.