Mitsubishi Australia says it is installing rear-view cameras in all versions of its ’12 ASX compact SUV. The move, part of the auto maker’s ’12 model-year update, comes amid growing concerns about the number of home driveway accidents involving young children. Mitsubishi Australia President and CEO Genichiro Nishina says the highlight of the first comprehensive update for the popular ASX since it was released in August 2010 is the availability of the camera in entry-level variants. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.