Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc.’s Raider compact pickup truck will see another model year, Ward’s learns. The troubled truck, a rebadged version of the Dodge Dakota, has sold just 4,251 units in the U.S. since it was launched last September, according to Ward’s data, making it a likely candidate for an early death. Some 312 units of the ’06 model, Mitsubishi’s first foray into the pickup segment since the mid 1990s, have been produced this year at Chrysler Group’s Warren, MI, truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.