Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is set to receive $686 million in syndicated loans from various institutions sometime this week, reports say. Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group is loaning the troubled auto maker the bulk of the money to replace $674 million it had borrowed last year. Mitsubishi reportedly was forced to repay the $674 million in late June when its financial stability took a hit in the wake of the unearthing of a second major recall cover-up in Japan. The initial amount of the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.