Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. finally is getting some respect. After a fourth consecutive year of record sales and a host of new products, the Japanese importer, always considered an also-ran, is getting noticed – not just by consumers but also by its parent company. Parent Mitsubishi Motors Corp. finally handed over the reins to its North American unit, which now can take a product from research and development to design, engineering and production. Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.