Mitsubishi Motors Corp. President Osamu Masuko marks his first visit to Australia with the announcement the auto maker will become the first in the country to supply electric vehicles when shipments of the i-MiEV minicar begin this summer. “The i-MiEV has been attracting a lot of attention in Australia, and I am pleased to announce that we can now confirm additional vehicles will be arriving here in the next few months,” he is quoted as saying. “This announcement will ensure we will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.