Mitsubishi Motors North America’s top advertising executive reportedly will leave the company July 9. Paul Mareski, who came to Mitsubishi from Team One Advertising, took the job as vice president in charge of advertising in February and is the first top-ranking executive to leave Mitsubishi since CEO Finbarr O’Neill came on board in September.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.