CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. says its long-awaited Magna replacement will offer surprisingly good towing capacity. "Few people realize it, but our current car already has the highest towing capacity for a car without extra parts like trailer brakes,” Mitsubishi Chief Engineer Lee Kernich says. “We need to get that message across, because there is a perception that front-wheel- drive is not good for towing." Replacement for Magna coming in October. Kernich says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.