Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. unveils Galant, Endeavor and Lancer Ralliart concepts at this week’s Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas. The first two will go into production for the ’06 model year. “Using a Ralliart theme for Endeavor and Galant showcases the brand’s sport, racing heritage,” says Dan Sims, general manager for Mitsubishi Motors’ Cypress design center. Ralliart is Mitsubishi Motors Corp.’s motor sports unit. The Galant Ralliart has the same 3.8L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.