PARIS – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will supply a small cross/utility vehicle to PSA Peugeot Citroen, the fourth industrial co-operation between the two companies. The announcement clarifies the non-engagement between PSA and Mitsubishi announced at the Geneva auto show. The companies said they could not come together on a way to join capital, but would continue to seek joint projects. At the time, press reports indicated the decision to scrap any equity-swapping plans resulted from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.