Mitsubishi Motors America Inc.’s new midsize SUV will be called Endeavor and is expected to hit Mitsubishi showrooms in early 2003 as an ’04 model, says President and CEO Pierre Gagnon. The Endeavor will be the first new model in Mitsubishi’s Project America initiative, which represents a $1.4 billion investment to design and build vehicles in North America. Four more vehicles will be launched in the next three years as part of the initiative (see related story: Mitsubishi Tackles Growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.