Four all-new entries – a wagon, a rally-inspired compact and two new SUVs – are slated to round out Mitsubishi Motors Sales of America Inc.’s product lineup, as the importer gears up for its most ambitious growth plan ever. The product onslaught, as MMSA President and Chief Operating Officer Pierre Gagnon terms it, will begin with the Outlander, a small cross/utility vehicle meant to compete against the Toyota RAV-4 and Honda CR-V. The Outlander is set to bow in September. Next January, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.