Mitsubishi Motors Corp. plans to take full ownership of its Pajero Mfg. Co. Ltd. (PMC), in which it currently holds a 66.6% stake. PMC will be made a wholly owned subsidiary via an equity swap on March 20. MMC will issue 3.8 million common shares, representing about 0.3% of its outstanding shares, for the transaction. PMC makes various Mitsubishi SUVs, including the Pajero and Pajero Sport/Montero Sport (export model). Last year PMC produced a record 170,000 units, largely due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.