CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. redesigns its Magna and Verada all-wheel-drive sedans, giving the two cars the same body and front-end styling as the front-drive TL/KL models launched in July. The new cars go on sale next month. The base-model Magna AWD will sell for A$37,990 ($24,360). The VR AWD is listed at A$41,990 ($26,924) and the Verada bases at A$44,490 ($28,528). All three come only with a 5-speed sequential automatic transmission. The entry-model AWD costs A$500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.