DETROIT – Mitusbishi Motor Corp. shows a trio of youth-focused concepts that officials promise embodies the auto maker’s global long-term direction. The Space Liner and Sport Utility Pack (SUP) first bowed at last October’s Tokyo Motor Show, while a cabriolet derivative of the SUP made its global debut. The Space Liner emphasizes its interior, which not only is spacious but also is meant to resemble a living room – complete with soft lights, plush carpeting and a couch in back. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.