Mitsubishi Motors Corp. has until March 31 to decide whether it wants to buy out Volvo Car's 50% interest in NedCar BV, a Dutch assembly joint venture that builds cars for both companies. Under the terms of the JV, if the ownership of either partner changes during the life of the contract, the other partner has the right to a call option on the remaining 50% of the stock at a fixed priced. Ingmar Hesslefors, a spokesman for Volvo Cars says that there have been no talks between the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.