October U.S. light-vehicle sales suggest mixed success for the industry’s new faces, according to WardsAuto data. The next-generation Nissan Versa, which debuted in August, contributed to a 52.7% jump in the nameplate’s deliveries, compared with year-ago. Similarly, the all-new Kia Rio helped boost its sales by 14.5%. Demand for Volkswagen’s newest models, the redesigned Passat and Beetle, skyrocketed in October, compared with like-2010. Beetle deliveries, excluding cabrio totals, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.