Mobileye N.V., a Netherlands-based image-sensing technology supplier to the automotive industry, introduces the next generation in lane departure warning (LDW) systems with the release of the revised ’07 BMW 5-Series. Known as Time to Line Crossing (TLC), the intelligent forward-looking camera technology will be available on the facelifted 5-Series when it goes into production in Germany next month, marking the first time a European auto maker has adopted such a system, Mobileye says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.