Ward's recently hosted a conference call with dealers and Internet managers to discuss the latest trends in advertising and how the Internet is changing how dealers spend their advertising dollars. Below is the edited version of the discussion. Participants include: Mark Rush, owner-Ron Rush Lincoln Mercury, Columbus, OH. Dillon McDonald, Vice President-Dealer Sales Div., Jumpstart Digital Marketing. Reuben Muinos-Internet Director, Galpin Automotive Group, North Hills, CA. Matthew ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.