Modine Manufacturing Co. creates a fuel-cell product group to address the needs of OEM hybrid development. By creating this division, Modine intends to position itself as the premiere supplier of heat-transfer components and systems to the PEM (proton exchange membrane) fuel cell. According to Allied Business Intelligence, a technology research think-tank, PEM fuel cells will dominate the fuel-cell market with 80% of all automotive fuel cells by 2010.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.