MELBOURNE – Holden Ltd.'s Monaro sports coupe will be launched in the Middle East in February, badged as the Chevrolet Lumina Coupe. The aim is for 750 sales next year in the region that includes Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Lebanon, Qatar and Syria. Prior to its Lumina rebirth, the Monaro makes its U.S. debut as the Pontiac GTO. It will be on display at auto shows in Los Angeles and Detroit in January. The two Monaro launches are part of Holden's plan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.