General Motors Corp. has plans to unveil at the Detroit auto show next month a production version of the 1998 Pontiac Montana Thunder concept minivan. Thunder will be available as a package option for Montana buyers beginning in the '01 model year. Cost, volume and production start up are unavailable at this time. A Pontiac-GMC spokesman refused to comment on future products. Keeping in line with the concept's billing as a performance activity vehicle, Thunder features include Ram Air ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.