It is getting increasingly difficult to tell the players without a scorecard following the latest slew of management changes at Fiat Auto SpA. The Italian auto maker this month gave the boot to former CEO Herbert Demel, replacing him with the hard-charging CEO of corporate parent Fiat SpA, Sergio Marchionne. Marchionne and his team quickly orchestrated a plan to move Maserati SpA under Fiat’s auto unit, bidding newly installed Maserati CEO Martin Leach a hurried “arrivederchi.”(See ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.