LAS VEGAS – By year’s end, 40 Chrysler Group dealerships will be selling Mopar-branded parts and accessories out of specially designed Mopar Speedshops. The concept, introduced last year at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show, was created to make Chrysler dealerships “the place enthusiasts think of and go to when they are enhancing the performance or appearance of their Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicles,” says Christine Cortez, senior vice president-global service and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.