MILFORD, MI – The Saab 9-7X is the latest model to come from General Motors Corp.’s midsize SUV architecture – and it is probably the last, says Tom Wallace, vehicle line executive-midsize SUVs and trucks. But there still is more on the way in terms of 5- and 7-passenger derivatives within the existing midsize SUV model range, he says. Saab 9-7X is latest off GM’s midsize SUV platform. The GMT360 architecture now supports the Buick Rainier; Chevrolet SSR, TrailBlazer and TrailBlazer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.