CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. may take a look at additional body styles for its upcoming Cruze compact car, but there are no plans for a hybrid version or SS performance model, a Chevrolet executive says here. “We'll have a 4-door sedan only, but will look at other options in the future,” Margaret Brooks, product marketing planner-small cars, tells the Midwest Automotive Media Assn. “Yet, given the choice, our research shows consumers want the convenience of 4 doors – whether those ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.