Saab Automobile's new high-performance 200 hp, high-output turbocharged 2.0L 4-cyl. engine will first appear on the Saab 9-3 and will come to the 9-5 in the fall, says Joel Manby, president and chief executive of Saab Cars USA Inc. Models fitted with the high-output engine will have special suspensions and exterior enhancements, Manby says. The Swedish automaker, which recently launched the wagon version of the Saab 9-5 at the Detroit auto show, will debut a high-performance version of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.