JUPITER, FL – Add more models to Ford Motor Co.’s ever-growing array of Mustangs. Two new V-6 special-edition Mustangs are slated for model year ’08, as is the return of the infamous Bullitt, Ford officials say here during a media event. Kim Pittel, director-small cars for Ford, says the two new V-6 Mustangs are expected to appeal more to women buyers than current offerings because 56% of Mustangs equipped with V-6 engines are sold to women, a company spokesman says. Ford already ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.