Following cuts last month, the latest production schedule revisions bring little change in overall Q3 North American output volume, but tilts toward more light trucks and fewer cars. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q3 The slate now calls for completion of 3,443,300 vehicles in July-September, down just 5,900 units from a month ago, and that includes an estimated 10,200-vehicle underbuild in July, half of which is to be made up in August and September. However, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.