A short time ago, persons who ordered a new Morgan — a British-made roadster essentially unchanged for 60 years — faced delivery waiting time of eight years. This has since been cut to four years and the company is now targeting a two-year delivery time. A recent discussion on the venerable British maker's new-car launch provides the good news that production of the old model will continue — and that the company rejected the suggestion of a well-known management consultant that the way to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.