So far, 90% of the 188 Rolls-Royce/Bentley dealers worldwide reportedly have indicated they plan to drop the Rolls-Royce brand and keep Bentley, says a report in the British publication Automotive World. Observers take this to mean the long-established dealers who cater to wealthy buyers of Rolls and Bentley cars believe their customers have more interest in the tradition of the Bentley and the hand-craftmanship of the existing facility in Crew, England, whereas the BMW AG-owned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.