Each of the Japanese Big Three auto makers reports output fell at home in October, but rose in overseas markets. Honda Motor Co. Ltd. domestic production dipped 1.5% vs. October 2003. However, so far in 2004, the auto maker has assembled 6.1% more vehicles in Japan than year-ago and has broken its previous annual output record. Honda’s overseas production rose 3.2% in October, thanks to a strong (52.6%) increase in Asian output. In North America Honda saw build levels fall 8.8% last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.