Despite the recent spate of high-profile supplier bankruptcies in North America, only 25% of parts makers are in unstable financial condition, according to market forecasting firm CSM Worldwide. “There’s no denying that some suppliers are struggling, and we expect to see additional Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings over the next 12 to 18 months,” says Jim Gillette, CSM director-supplier analysis. “But the big picture shows that the majority of suppliers are operating smarter and staying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.