There’s a group of people meeting in Washington these days whose eventual recommendation to the Environmental Protection Agency could have a far-reaching effect on anyone who owns a car or truck. Little has been written about their study and even less is understood about the complicated subject. Unless you are a repair technician or a vehicle engineer, you probably don’t know much about vehicle onboard diagnostic (OBD) systems. Better brush up. Normal vehicle maintenance items such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.